Client: Government Commission for Hydrogeological Instability, Sardinia Region.
- Geognostic pits
- continuous core boring sampling with single and double core borers;
- on-site geotechnical testing (SPT, permeability tests, pressure-meter tests);
- sampling, chemical-physical and geotechnical analyses and tests of soils;
- sampling and chemical-physical analyses of underground waters ;
- geophysical surveys with seismic refraction type MASW and tomography type methodology,
- geophysical surveys with electronic (tomography) methodology, report on the investigations.
Preparation of reports describing the results obtained with tests carried out both in the field and in the laboratory.
The contract concerned execution of surveys for geological, geotechnical/geo-mechanical characterisation of soils and rocks, as well as environmental characterisation of the excavation material in accordance with the regulations set out in D.M. 161/2012, in the case of the project for works to mitigate hydraulic risk for the municipality of Olba, and of the soils affected by the project with the creation of settling basins to certify their suitability for the purpose.
The surveys were carried out on the areas previously identified and mapped in full respect of the technical prescriptions.